Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sooooo sweet!








I think I have actually started a blog....hmmm...now to come up with witty tid-bits of my life. Well seeing as this is the first post ever...I should start by telling you a few things about myself. I am 37years young, have one child, Ally she is 4. Am married to my best friend, Gregg, for 9 years now...wow time really does fly!! I live in the Seattle Area. I am currently a stay at home mom, but will be going back to school to finish my masters in teaching, then I hope to become a substitute teacher...but my first job will always be to nurture my family. Gregg is currently a "2L" at Seattle University Law School....whoooo Hooooo....go honey!! For hobbies, I really enjoy scrapbooking and cooking. I hope to share some of my creations in the future....now I gotta master photoshop...!!! Here are some family pics!!!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joy Madison said...

ok, more posts please:)

You need to do a 10 20 30 post:)

November 11, 2007 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your daughter is gorgeous like you! I loved the 4's with my girls, They are so talkative and sweet..BTW, I love to vacuum too! It is so cool yet oddly captivating to dump out a containerful each day...where does it come from. Also, I know there is no flow here of thoughts, but this is our blog,
http://smwebb.blogspot.com/.
I like your title better.

December 1, 2007 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Don Walden said...

WOW!!! So nice to see that you're doing so well. Congratulations on such a beautiful daughter! Now all she needs is a little brother or sister. :) I too am the proud owner of a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Some of the best money I've ever spent. Anyway, I'll keep this short. Fire me off an email sometime. It's been roughly 7 years since I've emailed you. Lets not make it another 7. Always you're friend, Don W. email: sunvolt2@comcast.net p.s. You're still lookin' good. ;)

December 4, 2007 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home