Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Unfortunate death = Early Christmas present!!



My "not too old" Fantom vac died yesterday. I took it apart, cleaned it all up, but it just wouldn't suck like is should. Now, here is the thing, I am secretly a compulsive vacuumer, I love to do it, could do the whole house and then turn around and start over. So, when my old flame fantom decided to just flick debris around, instead of producing lovely canisters full of crud, I decided he had to be replaced...Now, the reason I had Fantom in the first place is because I was too cheap to fork out the dough for my secret crush, Mr. Dyson. Well, I NEED LOVE, I need my canister of crud fix, I need MR. DYSON, and I need him now. So I did it, I bought it. I found the least expensive one I could find. I toyed with the idea of getting a reconditioned model, and saving a bit of cash, but in the end didn't want someone else's baggage. I was looking for a **NEW** lover. Fresh outta the box, shiny new attachments...the scent of new plastic. It didn't hurt that it comes with a 5 year warranty...how many lovers can you say that about. PLUS...hee hee I got him at Linens N Things online WITH a 20% off coupon, and in order to get him home RIGHT AWAY, opted for in store pickup. And now, if you will excuse me, I need to go pick up my date, and bring him home, don't bother calling me, I WILL be busy all day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy Madison said...

:) you'll have to give me a product review....I've never had a vacuum I liked!!!

November 14, 2007 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 16, 2007 at 3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home