Wednesday, February 13, 2008

meme...borrowed from JOY

Yourself: Feeling energized

Your partner: working hard at school and work

Your hair: in transition

Your mother: anticipating her next visit

Your father: working hard

Your favorite item: magic bullet blender (hummus & smoothies are favs around here)

Your dream last night: running through the streets of London, even though I have never been. Must be all the BBCAmerica I have been watching lately!

Your favorite drink: water with lemon or iced tea, with lemon

Your dream car: little red corvette convertible! however impractical it may be.

Your dream home: my current home, only with another bedroom, bigger kitchen, and a daylight basement. A water view would be a big plus too.

The room you are in now: the "workshop" as Ally would say

Your fear: vomit and vomiting (gross I know)

Where you want to be in 10 yrs: Seattle still, maybe working or doing charity stuff...I really don't know, I am happy in the present! Anything that would give me more time with Hubby!

Who you hung out with last night: Auntie Cole, watching BBC

You’re not: in the mood for laundry right now

Wish list item: practical (gas stove and a new wok) purely selfish (facial and a massage, possibly botox I am almost 40 eekkk!!!)

Last thing you did: Ball aerobics

What are you wearing: workout clothes

Favorite weather: 85 & sunny or SNOWING (as long as I don't have to drive) its a toss up

Favorite book: uhhhhh..today that would be Pacific Northwest Gardens...trying to plan my spring plantings...I WILL get my beds planted early this year.

Last thing you ate: Lunch: salad with tuna, arugula, tomatoes, capers, green olives and gorgonzola drizzled with olive oil and balsamic. mmmmm

Your life: right where I want to be, with the love of my life and great family.

Your mood: productive

Your best friend: my husband definitely

What are you thinking about right now: what will I make for dinner...some kind of chicken

Your car: SUV to haul around all the kid crap

What are you are doing at this moment: paying bills and cleaning up a mess (as usual)

Relationship status: very happily married with the perfect child

What’s on TV: it is off

Last time you laughed: At myself this morning as I totally missed my ball and landed on the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home